Bulbanks Medical Centre 62 Battle Road, Erith, Kent, DA8 1BJ Telephone: 01322 432 997
HOW TO ORDER A REPEAT PRESCRIPTION
If you require prescriptions for regular and continuing treatment, it is not always necessary to see the doctor each time. Repeat prescriptions are computerised and the tear-off slip at the side will indicate the date your review is due.
Give 4 full working days’ notice. Please DO NOT telephone.
Patient Services is available to ALL our registered patients. Once registered, you can order your Repeat Prescriptions online via your home PC or mobile device.
If you're already registerd, click the orange Sign In button below to order your Repeat Prescription.
- Use our secure online form
- Use the tear-off slip to re-order by post
- Email email@example.com
- Send a stamped addressed envelope for the postal request. Please allow longer for these to be returned you.
- Make an appointment with the Doctor (or Nurse if appropriate) when your review is indicated.
- If you run short of medication unexpectedly, your regular Pharmacist may be able to help you pending a repeat prescription being ordered in the normal way.
Local Chemists will deliver to patients who are permanently or temporarily house bound.